Bolted Pressure Switches


Bolted pressure switches, also known as a high-pressure switch or bolted pressure contact switch or pringle switch 

We can replace, repair or recondition bolted pressure switches. Whether you have an older-style Knife spring type, magnetic pressure switch, butt contact, or even a newer model; services are available to keep your electrical pressure switches in optimal operational condition.

Select Equipment maintains an extensive inventory of bolted pressure switches and electrical replacement parts for sale including switch mechanisms, pole assemblies, switch blades, hinge and jaw contacts, bolting mechanism, handles, Ground Fault Relays and many other accessories.

There are no products listed under this category.